Hiiiiii friends! Happy, happy Monday! Today, I’m bringing you a little bit different post than normal! You know how Vogue does the 73 Question videos and you get a awesome glimpse into your favorite celebs lives?
Well, my friend Gillian tagged me in this super fun blog tag, and I just couldn’t resist doing it too! She’s absolutely right… it really is like reliving my MySpace days 🙂
Posts like this are always some of my favorite to read, because it helps me to get to the know the bloggers that I love most just a little bit more. So today, we’re getting personal!
PS… I prepped for this by wandering around my home pretending I was in a Beverly Hills mansion making Trevor ask me these questions.
- What’s your usual Starbucks drink? Right now?? Peppermint Mocha. The rest of the year? Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew.
- What does your work station look like? Organized Chaos. An exemplary representation of my life. HAHA
- All time favorite food? Pizza. Always.
- Favorite Author? Elin Hilderbrand.
- What do you think of open relationships? You do you, boo boo.
- What’s your favorite video game? Mario Kart!
- What’s your guilty pleasure? Reality TV… I watch way to much of it! And tbh, the “trashier” the better.
- Your favorite movie? I can’t pick! I love way too many movies… specifically RomComs, musicals and movies that make me laugh. But the DVDs that I own and pull out most of the time are: Sweet Home Alabama, Euro Trip, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Legally Blonde, Mama Mia, She’s Outta My League, Mean Girls, Beerfest, anything starring Audrey Hepburn and The Sound of Music. And of course, Disney movies and early 2000s Teen Movies will ALWAYS have a very special place in my heart. Oooo and Kingsman. I really love Kingsman!
- Favorite Book? Literally any of the hundreds I have on my bookshelves. I love to read and rereading my favorite stories is one of my favorite things to do!
- Best advice you’ve ever received? Have courage, and be kind.
- Twitter or Instagram? For daily use? Instagram. For a good laugh? Twitter.
- Are you a desktop or a laptop person? My Macbook Pro is my baby.
- What projects are you working on now? All sorts of Christmasy things and updates to our home!
- What’s your favorite color? Black like my soul… and pink. I really love pink too!
- Did you get good grades in school? Deans list babyyyy.
- Dream Job? Tulip Farmer!! If you read this post I did ages ago, you already know this 🙂
- Played any sports? Nope. I’m the worst at sports. I can’t make a basket to save my life. I danced my entire life though!
- Do you have a degree? Yup! BA in English and Elementary Education.
- Nationality? American! <Insert Tom Petty lyrics here!>
- What’s your favorite type of blog post to write? I like my “Best Of” posts. They are like my own little scrapbook to remember what specific seasons in my life looked like.
- What do you like to collect? I’m a
hoardercollector of all things! I’ll be the first to admit I have a BIT of a problem. I save everything. If it has even the smallest bit of meaning (here’s looking at you used napkin I saved from Paris) I keep it. If I think it’s beautiful, I keep it. If I think it needs just a little bit of TLC, I keep it. I keep everything. Because you never know… I just might need it some day.
- Describe yourself in three words? Can’t Count 😉
- If you were a rapper, what would your rapper name be? Uhhhh… this is awkward. I am a rapper. And I go by Sav-Nasty. You mean you haven’t heard of me and my partner E-Dawg? We’re the Candy Wrappers.
- Who is the last person you DM’d? My bestie.
- What’s on top of your wishlist right now? A new vacuum. #ThisIs30
- Sorting House. Obvi want to say Gryffindor… but I’m a total Hufflepuff.
- How many tattoos do you have? Zero.
- What are you most grateful for this year? Our home, my family, my pets and Trevor.
- What’s the best thing that has happened to you this month? Jack Ryan 😍Just kidding… kind of! I’ve been feeling kind of off this month so far (thanks Mercury), so I have a feeling the best is yet to come! But for real, I loved the new season of Jack Ryan!
- What’s the best thing that has happened to you today? Getting hugs from all the sweet kids at my work! And getting home to Trev and Jacksy Cat.
- What’s the best thing ever? Spending time in my hometown with my family, snuggling on the couch with Trev, Christmas, exploring new places and Big Al’s stromboli.
- Favorite Season? Fall!
- Favorite Holiday? Christmas, of course!
- What fictional character do you relate to the most? Lorelei Gilmore.
- Do you like surprises? No. I like to surprise others though!
- What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had? This is hard! I’m like a reallllly good reader of people and my surroundings, so I usually know when a “surprise” is coming! I can’t think of a time recently that I was completely surprised!
- What’s the surprise that made you cry? When Trev proposed! Even though it wasn’t really a surprise… I had a feeling it was happening 🙂
- What’s the biggest surprise that you’ve ever given someone? Oh gosh, I don’t know. I’m thrown with all these surprise questions! Let me get back to you on this one.
- Do you like muffins? I could live off blueberry muffins… especially the ones my dad makes!
- Do you cook often? Not as much as I used to, but I really love to cook! Trev tends to get home from work earlier than me, so he cooks on week nights now. But we both love to cook together when we are home on weekends.
- What’s Your Favorite Dessert? Anything warm and chocolatey!
- Is there a dessert you dislike? Never met a dessert that I wouldn’t eat. Except fruit cake. I won’t eat a fruit cake.
- Cake of Pie? Pie. How American of me!
- What’s your least favorite food? Carrots. I can’t stand the taste of them!
- What’s your favorite condiment? Ranch. I dip everything in ranch!
- It’s 4am on a Saturday night. What would you eat? I wouldn’t… I’d be asleep. #Grandma However, when we were young and cool, our favorite thing to do after we left the bar was to stop for a slice of pizza!
- If you could teach a college class, what would it be called? I ❤ The 90s and 2000s. We’d cover everything from fashion to keeping your tamigotchis alive.
- Best animated film? Tangled!
- What has a guy done or said to impress you? Some weirdo tried to impress me by messing up my keys to my apartment multiple times… (click here if you don’t know this story, and scroll down to “our story”!)
- The best thing to do on a first date? Sporting Event! Beers and Sports make everyone happy 🙂
- The worst thing to do on a first date? Anything you have to drive to. What if they are creepy or you don’t get along and then you’re stuck with them ALL DAY?
- What’s the funniest pick up line a guy could use on a girl? If X+U=25, and X is 15, does that make U a 10? (I can’t. I laugh hysterically at this every time!)
- Best comic book character? I don’t read comics.
- What are three things you always have in your purse? Wallet, lipgloss, and my iPhone.
- Favorite Drink? Diet Coke. #Basic
- If you could play a historical figure in a movie, who would it be? Does Kate Middleton count as a historical figure yet???
- Kittens or Puppies? How could anyone choose?
- Tell me your favorite sushi roll. I’m not a big fan of sushi.
- What kind of lipstick do you use? I don’t stick to just one kind… I have a drawer full of lipsticks that I love by every brand under the sun!
- What kind of foundation do you use? Estee Lauder Double Wear is my all time fave! But I love a good drugstore foundation too!
- Blow dry or air dry? Air dry! I try really hard to keep heat off of my hair. I shower at night, and two nights a week (Sunday and Wednesday) I will wash and condition my hair. I brush it and let it dry while I sleep! I don’t remember the last time I used a blow dryer…
- Who is your fashion icon? Oh gosh. I don’t think I could pick!
- Favorite Disney Character? Princess Jasmine, Belle and Rapunzel!
- What are you doing tomorrow? Working.
- A movie you laughed hardest through? I mentioned them in #8!
- A movie that made you cry? Every movie ever. I cry at everything.
- If you could sing a duet with someone who would it be? Taylor Swift of Post Malone!
- If your life was a song, what would it be? The Office Theme Song 😂
- What’s your favorite animal? Panda Bears!
- Favorite Illustrator? I’m not really sure?
- A person you want to have coffee with? Living? Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle. Dead? Audrey Hepburn!
- What country do you wish to visit? All of them! I wish I could just take a year off of work and travel.
- Best way to decompress? Getting away from real life for a long weekend! Whether it’s going home to my family and spending time doing my favorite things in my favorite place, or going somewhere new and exploring it with Trev!
And that my friends, is my 73 Questions! Do you have a blog?! If you do, do this tag and leave the link down below! I’d love to know more about all of you!
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to snuggled in my blanket and hide from the absolute BLIZZARD that is happening outside! Just another fall day in Michigan…
Have a wonderful rest of your Monday my loves! I’ll be back tomorrow.
2 thoughts on “73 Questions: Vogue Parody”
These questions sound like so much fun to answer. I also really like that pick up line and may have to borrow it and try it out myself haha.
Yay!! I loved reading this so much, thank you for doing the tag 😊 I love learning more about my favourite bloggers too! Your list of movies… oh my god. We need to have THE most girly, cosy movie day. STAT!!!
– Gillian x